Wednesday, December 31, 2014

Happy New Year 2015!

I haven't written for a while now mainly because there are no major changes in my life. I am maintaining status quo which I think is not bad at the moment :) I have given up all hopes of getting pregnant naturally and have also accepted that we may never be parents. We are planning to do the FET next spring/summer. Wonder if a neutral attitude will be beneficial for getting the BFP :) Before I started trying for a baby, whenever I went to church or to temple, I would think I have nothing more to ask for so I just pray for good health for everyone. Then when we started TTC, I started praying for a baby of our own. My prayers are yet to be answered but last night I told Jesus that I don't dare pray for a baby anymore for fear that my last piece of faith will crumble. Funny me aye? I guess this is a desperate attempt to try get Jesus hear me :)

 Christmas has whizzed by (I did wish Jesus a Happy Birthday) and I hope everyone has had a blessed one! I experienced sheer joy watching the kids open their Christmas gifts! I guess that's the joy of giving although we do not get to experience it when we donate to charitable foundations. As it is new year's eve today. I'd like to take this opportunity to wish all my readers a very Happy New Year! May your dreams of becoming parents come true in 2015! All the best of LUCK!! God bless!!

8 comments:

  1. Wish you a very happy, blessed year ahead Nio :) I am sure you will have your LO soon. I completely understand your psychology. Even if you ask or don't ask, God knows what you want and will give you when the time is ripe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Manju! Wishing you a very happy 2015 and a smooth delivery! :)

      Delete
  2. Don;t lose heart... things will work out.. HNY 2015

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dear NioNio,
    Thank you for dropping by my blog and leaving me such an encouraging comment. I'm doing well with the new baby. Are you still in Taipei? When I started my IVF journey, I bumped into this website http://baopie.net/index.php/ (寶派)They helped me tremendously before, during and after my IVF. You can ask questions and people there are helpful to answer them. I hope you become a mama soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Joyce,
      I'm back in Canada now. Will be going back to Taipei in spring this year. Thanks for the link. I will check it out but I do have a language barrier. I guess I will have to make use of Google translate :)

      Delete
  4. Hi,
    Hang in there! I wish you all the best! I'm going to start my 1st ivf treatment soon and your blog and cheerfulness is keeping me sane... !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good luck for your journey! God bless~

      Delete