Friday, January 30, 2015

Post IVF ovary pain

When I woke up after the egg retrieval (ER), the bottom right side of my belly (where the ovary is) was paining. I was later advised it may be because there were more eggs retrieved from my right ovary and that was why I was sore there. Anyway, the dull pain recurred at times for the next 3 months post ER. The last time I experienced it was in December 2014. This month January I haven't had any ache/pain in that location. DH was of the opinion that it only takes a month to recover from the ER. What do you think? Has any of you experience this after your IVF ER? Please share your thoughts or experience.

5 comments:

  1. Do you experience it all the time or during ovulation ?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It used to come and go on it's own, no definite time.

      Delete
  2. Hi, I can tell u only next month when I am going to have my first IVF. Hope you feel better.

    ReplyDelete
  3. btw, i am blogging now at feelingmiserable.wordpress.com.
    drop by when you can.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How are you ? Haven't heard from you , hope all is well. Would love to talk to you.

    ReplyDelete