Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Cervical/Abdominal Pressure (Update) - BaiFeng Wan supplement

Hello!

Phew! Thanks be to God! The heaviness/pressure in the cervix/abdomen has not returned ever since I took the BaiFeng Wan supplement. I still experienced premenstrual spotting however this time it was for a shorter duration. After much research, I think I may have kidney/spleen yang deficiency as per TCM (Traditional Chinese Medicine). Currently, I started BaiFeng Wan supplement on day 5 of cycle as the supplement should not be taken for the first 3 days of menstruation. I am taking it twice a day and will stop taking it on 6DPO. With yang deficiency, I experience cold hands and feet in winter. Now I am doing my best to keep myself warm and will start taking korean ginseng in moderation as well to nourish the "Qi". This is because the last time I tested positive for HCG, I was seeing a TCM practitioner who happened to mention that he had given me a lot of ginseng over the course of the treatment. At that time, I experienced colder hands and feet. I now remember that under his TCM treatment, my hands started getting warmer and only the feet were still cold so still a long way to go. TCM I found to be more expensive than IVF in the long run. For my last TCM treatment, I spent around NT$42,000 for 6 months herbal supplements. This is almost half the cost of my first IVF. Anyway, I think I am trying to be my own doctor now, trying to understand my body more and trying to create a good environment for the embryo to implant for a natural pregnancy or an FET pregnancy!

Wish me Luck! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment