Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Last Day of the Birth Control Pill

WooOoOOoHoOOoOoO!!

This was how I felt yesterday as it was the last day of the pill for me (day 25 of cycle). Now we just have to wait until my period arrives. I have already booked an appointment with Dr. Robert Kuo-Kuang Lee at Mackay Memorial Hospital in Taipei, Taiwan on Aug 25th. If my period doesn't arrive by this date, I will have to reschedule with Annie at the IMSC (International Medical Services Center).

We arrived in Taipei on Aug 18th. We decided to arrive days earlier than the appointment date just so we can have time to recuperate from jet lag as there is a 12 hours difference between Taipei and Toronto.

In Toronto, I took the pill everyday at 10:30 am EST (Toronto time). As we took a direct flight to Taipei from Toronto, I also had to take a pill on the plane at 10:30 am EST.  When I arrived in Taipei, I still had 3 more days of pills left so I just took it at 10:30 pm Taipei time which is 10:30 am EST (12 hours difference). Basically, you have to ensure you take the pill at exactly the same time everyday.

Okay, another step completed. We are moving forward with the IVF process. I am so excited!

2 comments: