Thursday, August 28, 2014

Day 3 to Day 5 - Gonal-F stims 225 iu

It was still a terrifying experience giving myself an injection at home on day 3. Hubby guided me through the process and it helped with him there. On day 4, hubby wasn't home so I had to try solo. It didn't hurt as much as day 3, may be I am slowly getting used to it? I usually stim every night at 9:30 p.m. I am yet to stim today. Tomorrow morning (day 6), I have to be at the hospital at 8:30 am for the ultrasound and the consult with Dr. Robert KK Lee to follow. Based on the ultrasound report (follicle growth), Dr. Lee is going to adjust the dosage of the stims. I hope my ovaries are responding. At this point, I don't feel bloated or have any symptoms of side effects. I have been drinking lots of water though and eating more protein than I usually do. Hopefully, this will help with follicle growth. =)

5 comments:

  1. How much dose of gonal F are you using Nio ? Eagerly waiting for your first ultrasound :) Good luck !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Will provide an update soon!

      Delete
  2. 250 iu, you did mention in your previous post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Manju,
      I am on 225 iu of Gonal-F. Today the injection hurt :( May be I poked too slowly. I am terrified to think about the cetrotide, hcg or progesterone shots!
      Thanks for your feedback, I have now updated the title of this post.
      Lots of baby dust,
      Nio

      Delete
    2. :)

      It will get better.

      Delete